Follow Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple dinner with Baked Salmon






A Simple dinner for me and Gab, as he misses the time of my home cook food, is back for one night by request.

Ask mom to recommend how to cook salmon, she said bake would be a good idea. And my neighbour suggested to put some mayonnaise as her kids like it this way, it sounds good to me, Gab and I love mayonnaise.








Here are the steps to make a simple Bake Salmon:

Greese the foil with margarine














Put some salt over the slice of Salmon

spread mayonaise and two or three stalks of lemon grass






then wrap, bake under 180°for 10 minutes ( or lesser if the slice is thiner)
Remember to preheat your oven for at least 15 minutes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...