Follow Me

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rather tooth-aching~

I always don't like to take medicine.... but this time is way too far for me to take it, sore throat, nose blocked with thick mucus, coughing, thick slimy greenish phlegm with blood (that really worry me).

As I was out with Debbie and Mun Wah, finally I was persuaded to visit doctor in Old Town, just because I needed antibiotic, paid for RM59.... a bit 'toothache' over the amount paid.

I finished taking up antibiotic, anyhow it's only 6 of them. the rest stopped taking.

Throat not soring, nose still blocking, phlegm still slimy and thick but not that greenish, just take plenty of water everyday. Life is still going on.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...