Follow Me

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Chocolate Hokkaido Cupcakes with Green Tea Custard

 This is a good one, attended TrueMix Monday meeting, MeiYee was the one show us this recipe, with Thermomix everything turns into possible. And of course made easy. 
As soon as I got home after the meeting, dug out the square paper cups which I bought it 2 years ago, that was the first moment I thought of making Hokkaido cupcakes. Yeah..... dragged for 2 years, almost giveaway these cups, lucky enough that sister refused to take those. :p

Did some variation on the recipe I have gotten, so far it taste well, at least a few of my music student gave me a positive response on their first bite. Amelia even said:"Can sell this cupcake, very yummy."
Joyee and Aiyee commented that they never tried this combination, usually what they can find is vanilla and strawberry. 


 Chocolate Hokkaido cupcakes just out from oven.


I would like to try on green tea custard instead of ordinary vanilla or strawberry flavour. 
I do not have custard powder and refuse to buy a packet as I really seldom use those, I remembered I threw a packet years back which I used not more than 100g. 
Was searching some recipes which teach us making custard out from scratch. 

Cut a bigger hole by using knife, which I could pipe in more custard.

Or you may use a straw to poke a few times to make big hole in the center.

噢呀,加入 Thermomix - Fervent Thermist 一起建造一个强和关怀的团体。携起手来共同扶持成为最好团体。共同 成长。
Oh yeah, join Thermomix - Fervent Thermist in building a strong and caring supportive team. We work together and giving full support to fight for a Best Team. Grow together.


More Thermomix recipes that uploaded by JANE LEE 

Watch Basic Introduction of How to Start Using Thermomix in YouTube that prepared by Jane Lee
In English. Basic info of how to start cooking with Thermomix, including measuring, fixing a butterfly, 5 pins, setting habit before cooking.

这个特为我的堂姐录制,因为她人在新加坡,也从来没出席任何Thermomix家庭示­范,希望这个也可以帮助一些还未拥有的朋友更了解Thermomix。
介绍基本的知识,好让您有效地启用,包括如何安置蝴蝶棒,锅底的五支铁棒,设置的烹饪习惯。


欢迎加入 面子书 Thermomix Fervent Thermist 粉丝页 和 分享区
也欢饮您加入我的工作伙伴,一同建立属于自己的事业。
Welcome to join Thermomix Fervent Thermist facebook group
Join me as a working partner to start building your own a home based business, contact me to find out more and how! 


Visit site for more info and updates: http://scfjanelee.blogspot.com

Join facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/ThermomixFerventThermist

Like facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thermomix-Fervent-Thermist/541662402637683

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...