Follow Me

Monday, May 9, 2011

Carrots, Eggs, or Coffee Beans



Carrots, Eggs or Coffee Beans Movie: All of us at one time or another have experienced a difficult situation, had setbacks, or dealt with our share of disappointment. Most things that happen to us on a daily basis we can’t control and I can honestly say (with conviction) that it is not what happens to us that matters but rather, how we choose to respond."




Think of this: Which am I? Am I the carrot that
seems strong, but with pain and adversity do I
wilt and become soft and lose my strength?

Am I the egg that starts with a malleable
heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have
a fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup,
a financial hardship or some other trial, have
I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look
the same, but on the inside am I bitter and
tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart?

Or am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually
changes the hot water, the very circumstance
that brings the pain. When the water gets hot,
it releases the fragrance and flavor. If you
are like the bean, when things are at their
worst, you get better and change the situation
around you. When the hour is the darkest and
trials are their greatest do you elevate
yourself to another level? How do you handle
adversity? Are you a carrot, an egg or a coffee
bean?


The happiest of people don't necessarily have
the best of everything; they just make the
most of everything that comes along their way.
The brightest future will always be based on a
forgotten past; you can't go forward in life
until you let go of your past failures and
heartaches.




No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...