Follow Me

Friday, October 15, 2010

Mini scones are on their way

Gab is helping on measurements and mixing dry ingredients


cut doughs ready to bake

Wonderful aren't they?
 Bake scones for two consecutive nights, things have becoming handy, today's mini scones look better than the one I baked yesterday, it was rather over time, appeared to be darker and harder (I would say crispier). And I believe today's mini scones could taste better if I allow them to be baked 2 more minutes..., but overall they tasted nice, Gab took two and a half of them, indeed he felt a bit bad to have three, so he said he will give me the half of his 3rd piece, haha!


For recipe click here.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...