Follow Me

Monday, July 5, 2010

M.o.t.h.e.r.

Just when I was uploading some photos for Classic Alpha and updating blog, while Gab came by from my behind he uttered: " Ma, just change the word sunshine to M.O.T.H.E.R. " I wasn't actually paying attention to what he was trying to say, not until he starts singing this tune 'You are my sunshine', instead he sang: "You are my mother, my only mother, you make me happy when I am sad....." I looked at him and smiled sweetly, ya ... this is Gab, he always does thing on a whim, whenever, wherever, sometimes even just a shaking of his body is good enough to make me laugh.

Thank God for him, he fills my days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...