Follow Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

I need to draw closer....

I felt I am a total hypocrite, always think that I am doing well, doing good, doing things right, saying things that is noble, but those are dump shit. How can I be a good one, that is really from inside out? I am not looking to be a perfect one, but at least who is good enough in the sight of God.

Not the thing I have in me, not the way I think of everything, but is the life that I am carrying, the daily decision that I am making, I need a retreat... a total makeover.

I may know all sorts of philosophy, but philosophy can't set me free. I may have everything but I am nothing without Your love.

And that reminds me of time to drawing closer to God,.


He is the way, the truth and the life,

I need to draw closer to Him.

~ Jesus ~
be my focus
be my center
be my reason
be my hope
be my guide
be my strength
be my future
be my joy
be my song
be my life




At this point, I would like to tell you, in God, all things are possible. Amen!









No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...