Follow Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Please pray for me to overcome

I need prayer support to overcome it, I know I am not going to make it without prayer, I seldom ask of help, but this time, I am way too weak to walk it all alone. 


I remember of her, and skype her, she knows the pain. 




She quoted a few Bible verses to uphold me.

Psalm 19:7-11 


 7 The law of the LORD is perfect,
   refreshing the soul.
The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy,
   making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the LORD are right,
   giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the LORD are radiant,
   giving light to the eyes.
9 The fear of the LORD is pure,
   enduring forever.
The decrees of the LORD are firm,
   and all of them are righteous.

 10 They are more precious than gold,
   than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
   than honey from the honeycomb.
11 By them your servant is warned;
   in keeping them there is great reward.







As I was reading, I started pouring... and I continued...

Psalm 18:28-32 

28 You, LORD, keep my lamp burning;
   my God turns my darkness into light.
29 With your help I can advance against a troop[a];
   with my God I can scale a wall.

 30 As for God, his way is perfect:
   The LORD’s word is flawless;
   he shields all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the LORD?
   And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
   and keeps my way secure.



......continue reading it with tears of joy.


I knew deeply His love for me is so much... so much..... needless of my explanation.... He hugs me, He comforts me, He holds me in His everlasting arms.




我呼求的日子,你就应允我,鼓励我,使我心里有力。诗篇138:3






"based on psalm 32:5-7, i pray 4 u now" She said.

Psalm 32:5-7


 5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you
   and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, “I will confess
   my transgressions to the LORD.”
And you forgave
   the guilt of my sin.

 6 Therefore let all the faithful pray to you
   while you may be found;
surely the rising of the mighty waters
   will not reach them.
7 You are my hiding place;
   you will protect me from trouble
   and surround me with songs of deliverance.







The prayer goes:
 "Dear heavenly father, now i've great freedom; that is, I can "confess my transgressions' to you, the sins that I committed (specify in your own words).... Lord Jesus, I'll acknowledge all of them to you.  " I will confess my transgressions to the Lord and you will forgive the guilt of my sin'.  Now I have the privilege of seeking you in prayer. Lord, you have promised that when the mighty waters rise, they will reach me.  Dear Lord, I thank you for hiding me in many ways, now I'll delight myself in your deliverance. 
  By the grace of your deliverance, I am a godly person. Everyday, everyone who is godly should pray when you may be found.  Now I lay myself down and seek my Lord wholeheartedly.  Listen! you enemy, you cannot boast of victory, coz the Lord of my life with meet my deepest needs in life.  My risen Lord will meet with death, discouragement, despair..... My Lord will bestow upon me grace to cure any disease, sickness and evil spirits... He'll bestow grace to have the blind receive sight, the lame walk, the lepers cured, the deaf hear, the dead be raised, and good news be preached to the poor.
In Jesus' name I proclaim the mighty waters of my life do not have the right to rise, the troubles of my life will not spread out.  I will be protected and kept safe.  My Lord will surround me with songs of deliverance,  In Jesus' name, my life will undergo the grace of healing and salvation, will live a better witness for my Jesus.  Jesus, I want to hide where you are,  every day, I hide in your secret place, in your shelter.  I'll be connected with you and experience your protection and your grace.  In jesus' name, AMEN"




She said:"Don't rely on your own strength, lean on His strength.  Don't take his stripes and crucification in vain.. By His stripes you are healed, by his punishement on cross you have the peace.  Isaiah 53:5"


I am thankful for this sister, she guides me step by step.




She suggested:"Always log on to Joyce Meyer the anointed Bible preacher of God, watch and listen her broadcast to feed your soul." 


I pray for the cleansing of my house, pray for Gab's protection!  Teared for joy, the joy of making U-turn is abundant!


Gab just came home from an enrichment class, I told him I cried a moment ago while I was making a sinner prayer, now am joyful for His grace and love, he felt happy for mommy too, he really did, he was encouraged by my sharing. We went out for ice-cream treat in nearby petrol station. 


Thankful for Gab, thankful for friends that left word of encouragement in facebook's status, thankful for friends who sent a love sms, thankful for the special sister who lead me through, and will continue to uphold me in her prayer. 


Thankful for God.  



No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...