Follow Me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Memory eraser

One very uniqueness in human - ushering in new forget the old.

For a person like me who always suffering from short-term memory loss, time is really my enemy!

I have tried my best not to forget some good and sweet memories I had a month ago, by playing the same old music everyday, replaying some sweet scenes, now realize, time is being cruel to me, little by little memories has gone fading away, I am trying my best to keeping these memories in vague





Some say...
Time is a good healer

Time is a good medicine
But I say time is a good memory eraser...



It's the heart unwilling to leave....

or perhaps....a little while longer

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...