Follow Me

Monday, April 4, 2011

Let start again

Let it go, let it go...

But how am I turn and walk away when a portion of my heart is longing to stay? That is a question only my heart and mind can answer and it is not an easy one to answer.

Never wished is today, so right yet is wrong from the beginning.

"knock, knock!"

The door is closed, slowly walk away, quietly calm my heart and soul.

Today is just a journey, not a destination.

To continue I will let it go.

I don't want to stay down, even though I get knocked down.

Grass is always greener on the other side, but it still have to be mowed.

I believe the beauty in my dreams.

Let start again.








To Alan Tion

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...