Follow Me

Monday, February 1, 2010

phew...but it will not come near you

This evening when I was on my way home, I almost got hit by a 5-ton lorry. That shocked me when I saw the lorry from rear-mirror right after I heard a loud 'brake sound and a short intermittent honk, then I turn my head to the back and saw the lorry ramped up to the divider on the right.

I can hear my rapid heartbeat while the mp3 was still playing praise and worship, "Thank you Lord Jesus!" my lips constantly recited, then I broke into tears.

It was so true, just this afternoon at 2pm while I was driving to my student house in Sg. Buloh, I had a feeling, a feeling urged me to pray, so I prayed and praise God for His protection, for His love, peace and joy continuously fall upon me, forgive my sins, rebuked the work of the evil that comes to steal, kill and destroy, and proclaimed in His mighty name that I am free!

I do not want tosay this is my lucky day, but here to acknowledge God's awesomeness and faithfulness. Give thanks to the Lord for his mighty hands.


Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

Psalm 91:3-7



No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...