Follow Me

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"She knows EVERTHING!"

Me and Gabriel went for dinner last night, together with Cynthia, Jie Min and Angeline, and we will meet up Shuo Fong at Bumbu Bali in Puchong. While we were on the way for Puchong, Gab were chatting with Jie Min and Angeline, I didn't really put in effort to listen to what they were chatting, but one phrase I heard it clear, Gab said:"If you don't know anything, you can ask my mom, she knows EVERYTHING *in high pitch*!" I broke into laughter.

I don't think I am that kind of mom knows everything, I told him many times: "I don't know, Gabriel!" whenever he asked me about astronomy, aeronautics, cosmology, machinery.... things boys usually interested in.

Nevertheless, I am proud to be his mom, haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All children think alike. To them we mothers are supposed to know everything lor.... :)

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...