Follow Me

Monday, August 1, 2011

Path of righteousness

Psalms 34: 9-10


9 Fear the LORD, you his holy people, 
for those who fear him lack nothing. 

10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,    
but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.


I am ordinary enough to crave for more of God's blessing, it is not greedy, greed is a sin, the last in ten commandment but the most destructive behavior;  it is something God willingly to give and indeed can't wait to pour unto His children. 

It's such a privilege to be able to witness this promise in a sister's life, what a glory she brings to God, and she encouraged us to do so in her sharing few weeks ago, God is the living God, God is the faithful one, He is faithful to all His promises.

She encouraged us not only stop at the stage of fearing God, but to seek Him, yearn for better blessing, why just 'good' while you can have 'the best'?

Thinking of years back, when I was just a new believer, experienced His greatness and awesomeness, those were the times I fear Him and seek Him with wholehearted, though was walking in the valley, but  I lack nothing, I lack of no good thing, my face was growing bright as His glory shone on me, my heart filled with joy and strength, it's beyond what you can enjoy  .


Those were the times! 


He never said is easy to following His path, I am not taking it as an excuse to stray, He will not force us to give up things that are great fun, but He will continuously guiding and helping us to walk upright, struggles are like the friction through contiguity, moulding and polishing razor sharp edges of our lives.


Psalms 23: 3


3 he refreshes my soul. 
He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.



Path of righteousness is guided by the Lord


This path is still long way to go, sometimes I insisted to make my own decision, when I'm lost, the Lord is here to guide; I fall, the Lord is here to help; in the day, He rejoices together; in the night He comforts and warms my heart. He'll never leave, I don't want Him to leave.


I call upon His name, shout for help, that's the way I keep Him close to me, I know it sounds silly, as He stays in our hearts, I know He listens even though I whispering to Him, indeed my action of shouting is to call home my half deaf-soul. 












Here is the result, the final episode of the path of righteousness, a finale to God's promises.




Deu 6: 10-11

10 When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied,...









I am looking forward to this blessing, and I know it is near~ Amen 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...