Follow Me

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Boyz Wallet


As Gab is going to be 12, getting his own ID card this coming March, to get his first mommy - made wallet is the best idea of all.

Tried many searching, and I am glad that I found this one from Noodlehead - Simple and basic wallet for boy.

Dug out the fabric I used for his lunch box sack, which is a dark brown Japanese yarn dyed fabric, and a piece of newly bought cotton lining.

There was a mistake on measurement in Noodlehead post.

"Cutting the pieces:


From the exterior wallet fabric cut one piece 8.5" wide by 4" tall.

From the lining fabric cut 2 pieces 8.5" wide by 4" tall (this is the money pocket lining and the wallet lining piece)

Also from the lining fabric, cut one piece 8.5" wide by *10.5" tall (this is for the card holder slots)"

*Please use  10" instead of 10.5"
After lunch bag sack, I have made him a recycle bag for school exercise books, a waterproof school bag cover though it never being used before, a coin pouch for plasters and alchohol swabs. I am glad that I get something to sew for boys, I would love to sew more in near future. Well ... a son, that is all I have.

with love.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...