Follow Me

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Quitting Farmville game

Started this game not long ago, I think from last year September or October, can't remember the exact date, it took lots of time and effort to run a 'farm', and I happened to be a responsible farmer, I went in day and night to check on my animals and plants.

Indeed was getting impatience about achieving new tasks in successively, and ignored them most of the time, sometimes don't even plant, I have tried not to play, but I can't stop myself to claim gifts each time I see farmville pals' postings, then that will lead me go into farm again.

Well, enough is enough, nothing much I want to achieve more.



Goodbye Farmville.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...