Follow Me

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fell asleep with my eyes open

My confession: I have committed an act of irresponsibility.

I went for Tabur West hike last Saturday, I knew I have to meet up Johnnie at 5:15am, yet I went for a night movie, and went for supper with friends after the movie show till about 1am +, by the time I settled everything inclusive of packing almost 2am+.

I only had about 2 and a half hour of sleeping time that very night, woke up at 4:40am. Met up Singaporean hikers at 6am, started hiking at 7am, finished at 12pm. How exhausted will I be after the hike.

Drove home from Titiwangsa after having my packed lunch, initially was ok, but as I reached Bukit Jalil, I began feeling drowsy, and I almost fallen asleep a few time.

In order to keep myself awake, I spanked myself on the face many times and prayed aloud, when I stop doing that I fell asleep again, I remembered I opened my eyes very big as I drove in a speed that rush myself home as soon as possible, in another word real fast.

I did what I can do to keep myself awake, spanking, knocking, praying aloud, screaming, yet at times of rest, I fell again. Indeed there were a few times I almost hit the divider on the right. I know I was very very irresponsible, so sorry to Gab and the people who love me.

Thank God for His protection, I shall not do this again.


Sorry to sadden your hearts friends and loved ones.

3 comments:

johnnie lim said...

oh that was terrible and can be dangerous. if you have time do read my notes on the hiker's 10 commandment which I posted on the southern hikers
here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernhikers?view=doc&id=218379111515805

johnnie lim said...

oh that was terrible and can be dangerous. if you have time do read my notes on the hiker's 10 commandment which I posted on the southern hikers
here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernhikers?view=doc&id=218379111515805

Jane Lee said...

Thanks Johnnie, I shall not do this again. :'(

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...