Follow Me

Friday, April 2, 2010

'As you are always right!'

I was chatting with my friend in Skype one night, we discussed about the attitude and behavior of a person should have, and way of settling some issues, and my friend seemed to be quite agree with what suggestion I gave and my friend said: "ya, as you are always right!", I paused for this sentence.... I didn't make a respond, this got me thinking.

Ya, no matter how, I am always right, because I used to analyse and think: 'this should be that.', 'that should be this.'... and slowly I build up this habit subconsciously. I started worrying myself, it might not seems horrible to you, but it does to me. There is one famous quotes on this:

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."

As I was driving, I remember an incident when my ex-husband was sitting in the passenger side, I forgot what was the situation, but I remembered that I was quite rude and harsh to him as I am always right, so sorry, and this was reacted out of my conscious, that is ME, it has became my character, "As I am always right!".


Oh no, that was bad, God wants us to be humble, I knew it, and have trying to learn this, and that took me long time, I thought I am, now I know I still have long way to go, I feel ashamed!

Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older.
All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another,
because, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."
1 Peter 5:5




No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...