Follow Me

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Pet - Honey

Honey's Front Garden
Honey's Kitchen

Honey's son - Gabbie's room


Honey's room


Honey's Spa Room


For some reason I would like to find out why do they love to play pet society, therefore I open up an account, and named it Honey, there I started my Pet Society in facebook.

During the beginning stage, Gab, Alycia and Brayden were with me, teaching me and explaining to me how to play, and how to get more coins for this game, I love the fellowship together with them. I am talking their language, we send gifts to each other, so much so it helps us to be much closer.

That I know why he said: 'Play with them!', an advise given by Pastor Daniel from 'National Children Leaders/Workers & Parenting Conference.

It is so much fun!
Cassie (Gab's pet) visits

Cassie has just taken his jacuzzi spa
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...