Follow Me

Friday, September 25, 2009

God is by my side

I believe, most of the mommies will be with their infant every minute if possible, cos some are working parents, they will definitely get someone trustworthy to take care of their kids even they are not able to be with the kid, not only 'looking' at them, they feed, they clean, they teach the kid too. It will be the best choice to take care of your own kid if possible, cos only mom knows the best, (well, in some cases not.)

God is like our mom, He gives us Holy Spirit to be our babysitter, to be with us wherever we go, and teach us, guide our ways.

I am glad that I am able to be that sensitive enough to hear His voice, His advises, I know He is always by my side, even sometimes I (choose to) ignore His present, He'll never walked away from me. I am thankful for His love.

Therefore we ask of His guidance and protection, in the Lord's prayer it says: ''Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, ....and lead us not into temptation....''


Are we humble enough to follow what He guides us? Are we sensitive enough to hear His gentle voice? Are we strong enough to choose His way rather than our way? We are tempted because we have the 'think' at first stage, when you have the 'thought', you'll have the tempt in follow.

I tempted, because I have a thought, a thought that is not pleasing God, a thought that is walking stray from God's way, that's how I fall into temptation. We need God's guidance which is the Word of God - Bible, to lead us in our life, in daily decisions, and lead us not into temptation.

I am thankful for Him, ask God to give us a heart, a heart of fear of God.

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Love,
Jane Lee

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...