Follow Me

Friday, July 17, 2009

There's Power in Praise

Sing of His Mighty Deeds Thursday, 02 July 2009 11:39 AM EDT Aimee Semple McPherson SpiritLed Woman - SpiritLed Woman

Read the post, wanted to write a note for it, do read through the article if time allow.

Jane's Note

Remember that time when I wasn't a Christian yet, I can't understand why Christian praise God for everything, why Christian thank God for all things, I felt it irritated, especially when my sister Christabel became a Christian that time, 'Thank God', 'Praise the Lord' was being recap for many times, and I start wonder why this God needs their praising, why this God needs them to thank Him for everything..

Now I know why, there the power in Praise is so enormous, and powerful.

That actually needs 'Trust' 'Believe' 'Hope' in a Praise, when you start praising, you start building up 'trust', 'believe that what you are praising is real', 'hoping that good thing will happen after praising', I started to realize this when I start practicing this, and things start changing, life becomes so light and easy, and people around you becoming brighten up.

Happy trying dudes.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...