Follow Me

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Poco Appreciation to everything that is in your life

Life is wonderful! When you start knowing the truth - 'In all things God works for the good of those who love him' and you really know Jesus Christ our Lord. And know that ' the Word is powerful, because it is spoken by the powerful God.'

To walk with Him, and He will be with you wherever you go, whatever you do will be prosperous. He is faithful, He always keep his promises. But... with condition, just one condition, OBEDIENCE, this is the key to open the treasure box.

Live simple, life is just a progression, many good things still happening, think good, then it will draw good thing, the bible said in Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". Waiting for 'One Fine Day', to share 'How God does wonderful things in my life'.


Being a single mom, I have the privilege to complain of injustice, living with unforgiven, hatred, sadness, loneliness, thank God, I didn't choose to live in this way! Some how, I choose to acknowledge that God wants me to learn, lessons about trust, love, thankful and many more. At times when I feel lonely, I feel unfair and unreasonable, I feel helpless, I feel tire, I feel unloved, I feel down, but these are the moment I learn about 'God is with me'. He is faithful, He always keep his promises, I know Him thru these so called 'down' period.






In all situation, acknowledge God, be thankful at all time.

Nature - I love the aroma she produces, she gives hope, she gives strength, she gives new life, not hard to understand that green - is my favourite colour.

Octopus - I used to describe myself, I told my son Gabriel: "mommy can do many things at one time, very effective. "..... when I was young, now... not so much, retired. RELAK...s

Wonderful life...let's start from here



6 Aug 2008

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...