Follow Me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Video Cam is fun

I start using web cam since last year school holiday, when two of Singapore nieces came over to stay with me for two weeks, we (me and my sister) started to fix a web cam, by allowing her two girls see their parents, the first time Shania (8 years old) cried when she talked to her father and mother, she missed them very much. Sonia (6 years old) was happy with it, my sis tested them on Bible memory verses, went so far away... still can't 'run-away' from her 'five-fingers'.... sigh!

Therefore now and then me and my sister will have long hour video chat, that was so fun.... why didn't we thought of this last time? Her company limits the workers making calls last year, we talked lesser, and most of the time she had to call by her handphone, but now, we can chat, and see each other. Rather late... but better than never knew about it.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...