Follow Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How to fill polystyrene into beanbag?

My friend said got to have 2 or more to help filling in, but I only have myself on doing this!

I stable my inner layer beanbag by tying one side to the window, and stable another side at the drawer chest.

Instead of buying a plastic sheet, I dug out an old file, took out all the papers, fold it into cone shape fix the shape with cellophane tapes.

Cut a hole at the one side of bottom of the packet, instead of open up the packet of polystyrene (the mouth is too big to control) pour them in bit by bit, it might be slow and took a longer time, but it was hassle free to me.

Trust me, you can do it alone! Because I just did it.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...