Follow Me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Handmade Good Stuffs


Here are things I have sewn by using Jenome sewing machine which I got it free from a government programme. I've learned to sew beanbags and other basic usage of sewing machine.

Floral Recycle Bag is what I thing very practical, I like to use recycle bags, instead of holding different packs of goodies, I prefer to put everything in the bag and carry on my shoulder, especially for someone like me staying in walk-up apartment at level 4!

Well, I do sell them, please leave a message if you would like to buy one.

RM20 for each Floral Recycle Bag, I only made three, different in the colour of its straps, Dark Brown, Light Brown and Green.

RM250 for beanbag each filled with 2kg of polystyrene beads, RM30 per kg.













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...