Follow Me

Friday, December 23, 2011

Tears of missing him

A few days ago, my sis-in-law told me that she is going to save a copy of Gab's young time videos, I haven't owned a camera that time, missed most of his time when he was born.

These videos were taken where most of his time with Alycia and Bryan. 3 of them were learning to pick up vocabulary and forming sentences.

Something out of my control while watching those videos, tears pouring unexpectedly, and uncontrollably, I don't know why, Alycia kept asking me why did I cry, was I sad? No, I was not, I'm overwhelmed that I still can see Gab at 2, I miss him........ yeah, perhaps, this should be called tears of missing him.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...