Follow Me

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grow old together 白头偕老

Last year of being '30s', a day that is given specially licence to wish, not that bad at all being another year older, I wish everybody keeps healthy and grow old together, 白头偕老. The older you grow, friends and relatives are getting more and more important to you, praise God, I have all of them! Thankful for you (everyone of you!)

Too bad my computer halts a day before my birthday, couldn't share some wonderful moment I had had immediately, hope it is done as soon as possible.

Saying thanks to all of you relatives and friends!



Had a very special birthday celebration on Tabur West's peak with another 3 October babies. 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...