Follow Me

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fight of Faith Violin / piano accompaniment in G major




Fight of Faith 
Lyrics and Chords in G major
Fight of Faith  Violin / piano accompaniment music sheet  in G


            G               Em
Here I am at your feet
           C         D
Crying out to you
               G                      Em
Draw me near, hold me close
           C          D
Lord I wait on You


                  Em               Bm
For you're my greatest love
                  C                       G
You're my comforter and friend
                   Em                    Bm



You're the first, and the last
                  C         D
You're my guiding light.


Chorus:
         G             Em
I will run, I will soar
       C           D
On eagle's wings
         G                 Em
As I wait on you Lord
         C                 D
My strength is restored
            Em                Bm
Fix my eyes on you Jesus
        C    G7/B        A7
As I run   this     race
              Am7           C        D    G
Help me fight this fight  of  faith
























Download Fight of Faith in G major Violin part pdf File


Download Fight of Faith piano Accompaniment in G major PDF file





Fight of Faith in D Violin part pdf


Fight of Faith in D Accompaniment part pdf



I invite you to support my work with your donations of any amount. It is gratefully received. My gratitude to all those who have been my visitor.


Violin part in higher octave.








I invite you to support my work with your donations of any amount. It is gratefully received. My gratitude to all those who have been my visitor.





No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...