Follow Me

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beauty is ....

The title is inspired by Debbie's question.

I read her status in her facebook profile, so ... I started to type a few of my understanding...



here I go...

Beauty is ...

  • beauty is kind
  • beauty is love
  • beauty is appreciation
  • beauty is freedom
  • beauty is being pure in heart
  • beauty is acceptance
  • beauty is peace
  • beauty is joy
  • beauty is self confidence
  • beauty is imperfect ( I liked this statement... don't you agree?)
  • beauty has no limitation
  • beauty not found in words...
  • beauty ....

There are no definite, absolute answers for the conjecture about beauty, beauty is inside your world.

Beauty is in you!

3 comments:

johnnie lim said...

nicely put. Jane. beauty makes no judgement.
and may I add beauty is YOU.

johnnie lim said...

nicely put. Jane. beauty makes no judgement.
and may I add beauty is YOU.

Jane Lee said...

Beautiful, Johnnie!
Yeah, you're right, beauty is being who you are! Thanks... really!

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...