Follow Me

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Spirit

I am not talking about Holy Spirit, just something make me think about it.

I met a Rev on last Sunday service, HS was so strong that day, my tear shades non stop while I was reading the bible verse, and I did not want my friend knows about this, so I took out tissue slow and stately, put it under my eyes, because the tear shades non stop, not even that, latter... my body shook, goodness, I quickly control it, it subsided after a while, the verse was l John 12:24 - 25. Oh my goodness, God spoke to me!

Then he asked us, anyone who had been prophesied by other that having the gift of prophesy, I raised my hand (indeed I am not sure whether I have it or not, but just had a few prophets said things like this to me) then he walked to me and pray with his eyes open, to proclaim the anointing...

At night I met him again in friend's house surprisingly, he confirmed my gifting, I am fired up! But I told him I have a bad thought, that is "know more, do more" hahaha, he said this is not the problem, just follow the flow of the Holy Spirit.

Awesome to meet him, because that is a jump start for my spiritual growth. Thanks to the Lord, guessed He knows I need this, after long stretch of my "love issue", well this was another precious experience, another awesome deed God has in my life, through this 'issue', I learned that God is in control, God is with me, God listens every thought and every doubt, and His answer is immediate, great is our God.

He also said that I have a "good spirit", this is not the first time I heard that, again, a few times, this time makes me put it into deep thought, of course I feel good each time I heard that ( not pride ), a few questions popped out from my mind.

"Why did they say that?"
"In what way God wants me to know?"
"What kind of quality I have that Holy Spirit prompted them to say that?" ...

And so I did... thinking about these....

And I finalized it with:

Whenever I face problems and temptations/tests, I will do a spiritual 'health' scan every time, and from there I know what happen to me (spirit) in each incident, like 'jealousy', ' pride', ... well these two are my great enemy, I deal with it always....

And then I realized, this is being true to Holy Spirit, means I didn't lie to Holy Spirit what my feeling and what I want, so, every time, no matter where I am, sometimes driving, sometimes reading, sometimes walking, when I found out my problems (that shows I THINK always), I will ask God and deal with it straight away, it takes time to get out from the trap, but I believe these are stepping stones to help me go further and higher!

So, if you want God to help you in spiritual growth, don't cheat Holy Spirit of how you feel, and what you want, tell Him all of you (nakedly), indeed He knows everything...

Happy Growing ...

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...