Follow Me

Monday, September 12, 2022

To becoming a confinement nanny

It was a swift decision that I made in early July, as soon as the grade 8 student finished practical exam on 1st Aug, I went down to JB to start the course of learning to becoming a confinement nanny. 

The course is provided by Star confinement nanny service ptd ltd. Accommodation and food provided, I need to just put RM300 as refundable deposit and it will be refunded as soon as I finished three jobs. 

Content of the course includes basic knowledge of TCM some herbs and its benefits, theory and practical of baby care, dos and don’ts, some tips of quick cooking, and tips to take care of ourselves as we work 24/7 for straight 28 days at least. 

Today is 12th September, I am on duty for second job assigned, a young couple with a baby girl, they are very friendly and helpful, always make sure I have enough of sleep and rest, as they said only I have good rest can take good care of the baby, this is very true. Some nanny didn’t have good rest, they will have issue focusing and caring for babies which also endanger the vulnerable lives.



They wash my clothes together in washing machine, making sure I don’t waste unnecessary energy, they feed me some good snacks and food whenever they bought food for themselves, I will always have my share. 

Such a pleasant family, a very good start for me. Very hopeful meeting more of these awesome people in future. 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...