Follow Me

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Next Journey

 Ever since I made a decision to work as confinement lady in Singapore, I have no doubt and worry at all, it is such a privilege chance to pick up new knowledge and skill, I have no reason why not to take up this opportunity. 

Many people asked what about your music teaching career? I told them, this knowledge, experience and skill are not going to disappear, I can always come back to continue what I am doing now, but age is catching up, people wouldn't want to hire an old lady for confinement job, you need energy, you need healthy mind and body to fulfil this important duty in postpartum period. 

To take up the challenge when my age still considering "young" in 2nd half of my life. I always wanted to be a missionary, this opportunity comes in the right time, training myself to be able to survive in any circumstances - meaning in any type of household, haha you knew it, one type of rice feeding hundreds type of people. Relationship and communication are complicated lessons to learn. 

Another two days, I am off to Johor Senai for training, I have no idea of what kind of subjects, however will try to update in the blog. 

I have gone through some checking over two confinement service companies, the reason I decide to choose the one I am attending simply because the commission they give to confinement lady is higher, and many extra commission is stated clearly in the conditions, no hanky panky. The first company is the largest no doubt, but the benefits are limited and lesser. 

From the beginning of July, broadcast my decision and start collecting informations and learning baby care, mother care, confinement herbs and confinement dishes, I was amazed how important to have right knowledge of postpartum care, I wish to give my best to help babies and mothers to have a good and enjoyable 28 days with me, and be blessed with the knowledge and care that I am about to give to them. 

Here are some food that I prepared so far... You may also follow instagram for more idea of confinement food - click here  Jane Lee or Youtube channel of some recipes Jane Lee Youtube

Feel free to contact me for information of how to be come a confinement lady in Singapore, I am more than happy to share with you of my journey. 



May the Lord continue to guide and lead me to the right and prosperous path, grant me wisdom and knowledge, bless me with happy and good health. Looking forward to Confinement Lady chapter.
Also looking forward to continue to serve The Lord in daily basis.  


No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...