Follow Me

Friday, December 27, 2013

Wonderful elastic bands

I usually spend most shopping in kitchen departments, though I don't cook much, it is such joy to see even a new design of fry pan.

More of "upgrading" info of latest innovative designs and ideas. There are so much to catch-up. I'd love just see, rather than buying home, to me, some of them are just ain't practical.

Just like the grapstic™, I own a couple of them, they were given by my sis in law, brought home from Canada during her sister visit. I loved the sweet colours and design, but I struggle every time I want to use it. Till now... I prefer an ordinary elastic bands than using it.

More effectively and user friendly than it.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...