Follow Me

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Coin Pouch

I was planning to make coin pouch and slim pencil cases as Christmas gift for my students and friends.

After done sewing all the pencil cases and pouch I needed, I thought of using cotton to make some for my relatives.

And the result turned out good, a thought came out recapping a conversation that I had with a lady boss of artisan bakery 'Carpenter's Daughter', she once mentioned that I could sell some sewing product in her shop, so I dug out all different cotton fabric, cut a few bundle of them few days ago, and finally started sewing them a day before last night.

I was doubt and worrysome about the lady boss reject my request, me and my friends had lunch at Carpeter's Daughter bakery shop, they served delicious western food.

I saw Jin, she was very busy during lunch time, so  I waited till about 2.15pm, I rehearsed a few round before my friends, asked some advice of things I should say before approaching her.

She remembers me!! Thankful for her, immediately I told her about condition and commission, I left the first 10 little handmade coin pouch on the shelf.

I pray God guidance and blessing on this little business I have just started.



Here are the details of handmade coin pouch:
Coin pouch, 4.5" x 4.5"; YKK coloured zipper with cotton lace puller; Both outer and lining use 100% cotton.

Uses for coins, keys, medicines, sanitary pad, receipts, cards, candies and such.

It also comes with matching slim pencil case upon request.

It is a lovely and thoughtful gift for your love ones.


Coin Pouch - RM12 each
Slim Pencil Case - RM12 each


Buy 10 for RM100 + Free Postage for local buyer

Coin Pouch / Slim Pencil Case

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...