Follow Me

Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to make Almond Flour

When I want to start making macarons, the recipe requires almond flour, and I have been looking up and down, there isn't almond flour for sale, and so I google for 'what is almond flour?' And I found it's easily can get by grinding it with a food processor, which means it can be self made! 

Here I bought a packet of ground almond and borrowed a food processor from mom, start making my own almond flour. 

I would rather buy instant almond flour if I could, because  it takes up lots of my time, especially the processor didn't do a good job to find grind those almonds, I need to press almonds through a sieve to really get the flour like almond. 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...