Follow Me

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Old English Vs New English

Copied this from a facebook friend's status:



When I was 10 years old -


Rubber meant eraser
Gay meant happy
Straight meant linear
Making Out meant 'logical detection'
Cock meant rooster
Pussy meant cat
Stag meant a male deer
Prick meant a jab
Poke meant a nudge
Chick meant a baby hen
Screw meant a carpenter's implement 
A Tit was always for Tat!!


Damn! - English has changed so much!




Jane's note:


I asked Gab if he understands what cock means, he nodded his head and answer: 'penis', I corrected him and said:"No, it's a rooster!", then I continued to ask him the second question:"Do you know what does pussy mean?" 


He grinned and answered:"A cat." His grin has given me an answer that he does understand both old and new English well. 





No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...