Follow Me

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pail hunt

Pail, pail pail...

Where are you?

I've been searching high and low,

Are you in the backyard? Are you in the ville?

Will I find you in the blue? Will I find you in the hue?


Walk across harvested field.....

 Oh, I found a pail, but it has already filled;

I tried to fill, but only allow to fill in some fro,

no use, it blown away when wind starts to blow...


Walk across the flowing river....

Oh, I found a pail, but the pail is cracked;

I tried to fill, and I saw a tack,

no use, it seeped away and I had a setback...


Pail, pail oh pail...

Not only fro, not only trail would I want to fill,

not only song, not only joy would I want to feel,




my heart and soul......where could they still?



No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...