Follow Me

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Level up ≠ Satisfaction

Different rules and regulations go with different type of  games, in order to play the game in a fair way, and have real fun, it is important to follow the rules.

When I start playing farmville, the ultimate motive is to level up to unlock certain crops' seeds, earning coins in order to expand farm, for the initial stage, it was kind a excited to see myself level up! Therefore playing farmville day and night... until I found out by harvesting stable, is good enough to earn coins and earn XP to help myself level up in a short period of time.

I worked hard on stable everyday initially, till recently, the 'passion' subsiding gradually because of slow internet speed and part of my laziness... or to be specific - impatience.

Know your game, know your rules, playing with fun.
...


There are many tasks need to be completed in order to level up, there many action you enjoy doing it, because you know the action is going to make you gain coins, points and it's pleasure to play on it.

There are some actions that you only want to do it just once!

Level up sometimes can not bring the satisfaction. This statement at least applicating on me.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...