Follow Me

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment

The first news from my best friend, she texted me: "finally is your turn!" 
Amazing, she helped a few of us to check our appointment everyday and night, so thoughtful of her. 
Then I checked a sms from MySejahtera: "Please check the details of the covid-19 vaccination appointment for ID no xxxxx in MySejahtera." The message was sent in early morning 5:34am. 


Then I open MySejahtera app to check on the appointment details, I am so overwhelmed by this news. I have been waiting and checking since the day I registered in April. 



Looking at friends and relatives who have gotten jab, was feeling sad the day I failed to get AZ, the next day read some of Facebook friends posted that even they have failed to get appointment for AZ on the day, but the next day they got the surprise news from MySejahtera saying the appointment is set for them. 

 I was devastated day by day after checking on MySejahtera yet nothing appear in the "1st Dose appointment". I check the news from the app every day and night, disappointment that is never fails me...

The feeling is like having constipation.... such long time now has finally released! 

To me, in such pandemic time, whichever and whatever vaccine that works, I will take it as earlier as possible, not until everyone in this country is vaccinated, the economic can't get back on track. Therefore if you are not in a health complication, why choose the brand, get yourselves vaccinated as soon as possible. Is for the best of the country and people. 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...