Follow Me

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cranberry shortbread with Thermomix

I used to make shortbread by hands, crush the chilled butter by fingers, knead and knead...it usually took up 5-8 minutes depend on the speed and pressure I applied.

I refused to use stand mixer as usually it makes flour flying all over working top and I have to add butter cubes bit by bit. Duh....
This is the first time I use Thermomix for this recipe, it only takes 25 seconds on speed 6.
Contact me to book a home demo with another two of your friends.


噢呀,加入 Thermomix - Fervent Thermist 成为Thermomix 顾问,一起建造一个强和关怀的团体。携起手来共同扶持成为最好团体。共同 成长。
Oh yeah, join Thermomix - Fervent Thermist as Thermomix Advisor to building a strong and caring supportive team. We work together and giving full support to fight for a Best Team. Grow together.




Go My.ThermomixRecipes to browse through Jane's recipes

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...