Follow Me

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sourdough starter

After a few attempts, finally get this time successfully cultivated, hooray!! What happened to the old unsuccessful sourdough starter? "Those? " "most of them gotten maggots on the 5th day, some turned blackish and smelled badly." I was finally realised that I should not wait till 5th day, as the temperature in Malaysia is warmer. Hence, I got this sourdough recipe for myself, use this recipe if you are in tropical country. Go to - Happy Peter Sourdough Recipe

I finally decided to use 2:1 ratio instead of 1:1 ratio. Meaning 2 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of water, make them into paste form rather than liquid form. And with this try and change, I got it successfully cultivated and I name it "Happy Peter Sourdough Starter" Meet my "Happy Peter Sourdough Starter"

I made a few more, simply don't like the idea of throwing away, I gave them to Cynthia, Yee Neo and KC Goh. "Happy~"

I made a few more, simply don't like the idea of throwing away, I gave them to Cynthia, Yee Neo and KC Goh. "Happy~"


No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...