Follow Me

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 'Bad friends'

Relationship involves two or more parties, there is always a two-way communication, give and take in a ratio of a balance scale, depend on one's appreciation, perception, background and understanding. Everyone has different opinions, just go according to your heart, you will know who you would like to mingle with. As for me, I don't like to mingle with people who gossip one another, that indeed sickening. I rather just say 'Hi' and 'Bye' to this kind of friend. 

What are the quality of  'bad friend'? 
Bad qualities in friendships:-
Lying, stealing, flirting with your crush, boyfriend/girlfriend, wife/husband, gossip, taking advantage of you, dishonesty and mistrust, being inconsiderate of the other persons' feelings and emotions, selfishness, greed, desire for revenge, demanding perfect equality, betrayal, unreliable, controlling you, wants you to follow everything....and so on.


My best friend is a non-Christian, I chose her because she never wanted me to go according her way, she accepts who I am, she comforts, she cares, she is kind, she smokes, she drinks, she enjoys life, she practices yoga, sometimes she telling me off when I am becoming too ridiculous, but I love her as she is telling what she feels, what she sees...  

Does this mean she is bad to me? No, I know who she is! 

Does this mean I will follow her and get myself into smoking, practice yoga, and others? No, I know who I am. 

It is ridiculous that someone come to you, especially those who 'care' of you, asking you not to join your good friend/friends you like to mingle with, and spend time together with. 

If this happens to me, I am so fed-up with this kind of nonsense 'caring', bear in mind, if you haven't noticed about it, let me remind you, 'You are interfering my private life.'


Another story. If I have a dating partner, I would prefer to have more mutual friends than pulling him out from his circle of friends. Poor friend. 

During courtship, the world contains not only just two of us, it is a journey to make a better path in order to walk together till the end of our life. If he can not mingle with my friends, or I force him to leave his circle of friends, how are we going to have a better life together? 

Who am I to say that his friends are bad friends? I must be mad! 

Oh God, guard my heart, I don't want to get myself into anger. 






I don't care who they are as long as they care.


"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."
— Elbert Hubbard






No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...