Follow Me

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Enough of Merry-go-round

A carousel (from French carrousel, from Italian carosello), or merry-go-round, is an amusement ride consisting of a rotating circular platform with seats for riders.

Our country political practice is basically a merry-go-round situation, and she is celebrating her 53rd year of independence that we call 'Merdeka', remember the time (I watched from documentary videos) the whole nation shouted loud 'Merdeka' with voices of joy. I never would have noticed that till I read/listened a posting 'Our birthday or party?' from Mr. Patrick Teoh, it is so true, we sounds like celebrating their birthday. And hilarious enough to know that the Perak government threats to withdraw business permits if citizens do not flag the National flag during Merdeka celebrations, you bet, this is truly true.

I have also found out that some of the government servants have got mixed up their duty, serving to the party rather to people of Malaysia, they got a very bad attitude towards certain races and certain party......which is happening in Selangor state. I really hope we could grow and know clearly how to play our parts as Malaysian. I will never want to look down on Malaysian, I will never want to see Malaysia goes backward, I am proud to be a Malaysian; as I can speak many dialects, languages, to be with different races, to indulge in different cuisines at different time! I always feel good when I am chatting with other races, eating with them, sharing with them.

I want to see everybody playing together, growing together, rather than just standing outside of the playground, watching them playing Merry-go-round again and again and again....

God teaches me to love one another, besides He says in Romans 15:1-4

1We who are strong ought to bear with the fallings of the weak and not to please ourselves.
2Each of us should please his neighbour for his good, to build him up.
3For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: "Then insults of those who insult you have fallen on me."
4For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

I know this sounds impossible!

I have to admit it!

And I would believe it will come to a change, it is possible!!

The first one needs to make the change is me, or ..... perhaps... I need to change my attitude, then to accept my fate being standing outside the merry-go-round and ..... keep watching!





No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...