Follow Me

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Gold Leather

The bag that I am using is going to wear off at anytime, trying to browse through Taobao for some new bag, I had a glimpse of leather bags, some of them were rather simple design, this reminds of I have a piece of gold leather that given by my brother, which I stored for quite some years, haven’t had chance to make bags from it! 

Perhaps now is the good time! 

Took it out, roll it flat, it is fascinating, beautiful piece of leather. 

Checking through the size, and I can make three sling bags out from it. 


There were some moldy patches on the surface. 

Using roller cutter to cut out pieces. Start making the simplest design. 

That isn’t easy at all. One of the reason is That I have not been sewing bags since three years 6 years ago. 

It took me quite sometimes to make things done. Still ... some skipping threads when sewing D rings ear strap due to thick layers of leather. In some point I just use hand stitch to finish it. 



Lovely charm that gives a sweet eye-catching spot to this bag. 

#SewingOctopus #Leatherslingbag #slingbag #handmadebag 

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...