Follow Me

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Thermomix Family

Just gotten TM5 on Monday right after morning training, very excited about this new machine!
I managed to submit a TM5 sales one this first day too. I was rather worried about committing 3 units of TM5 sales in 3 weeks time for a really special price, get 3 units in just three weeks sounds "insane" to me, haha, and I have no choice but to accept this challenge at the mean time, prayed for God's grace, because I understand it is not the matter of how well I do, is the matter of His plan in me.
Praise the Lord for His grace, I managed to submit one unit each in consecutive three days, so much released!
Here is the pic I took when I did my delivery for a good start!

First Unit Sold

Overwhelming families!

Here you go



To arrange a TM5 demo, contact Thermomix Fervent Thermist

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...