Follow Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dragonfly Lover

Dragonfly,

you don't appreciate nectar  like butterflies do,

you can 't make honey out from pollen,

I know,

you don't have beautiful wings,


but they are strong, fast,

you hover, you fly backward unlike others.

I see your uniqueness, clearly.... without missing each of the goodness.

I know,

you are not in the rushing of doing anything,

you live in the water for a year before you could fly.

Dragonfly,

don't you know me?

Heart, my precious fine silk

every seam I have sewn onto here,

my affection abounds all the more toward you;

How could I explain this feeling?

delusion, illusion,

confusion, hence dilution,

that's why you are beautiful,

...

 that's why I love you.


Dragonfly lover~

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...