Follow Me

Saturday, October 30, 2021

SSODD SA60-1A Oven

 The new oven that I invested with, SSODD 60 litre, steam injection and a convection oven, something so new to me, that I am like a newbie in baking. 

This oven is awesome, as the temperature and fan speed did help to distribute heat evenly, that I get the best cream cheese buns, cinnamon rolls, baking a few trays at once.., the result is they are super super fluffy!








The best cinnamon rolls I have ever baked. 


The only difficulty I have is on sourdough bread. Fist attempt, temperature too high and however they look super sexy though. 


And later, with some adjusted, I would prefer softer and thiner crust. 

Every baking is an experiment to me, different settings. 

SSODD SA60-1A 
It has program setting, I am playing with it this week. Will come out an introduction and steps to do it in new post. 




No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...